Serves as business unit project lead in professional writing for Care Management and Pharmacy Department responses for the Proposal Unit and other areas of sales Requests for Proposals (RFP)s. Aligns responses with client’s strategic needs while showcasing the benefits of the Company’s combined and integrated Care Management, Pharmacy programs, and Health Information Management. Evaluates and updates answers quarterly and annually with clinical staff to ensure accuracy and consistency in messaging. Requires minimum supervision and is able to develop content that is consistent, accurate and timely.
• Works with Pharmacy and Care Management to write RFP answers that show the integration of our clinical services. Documents responses which are consistent, accurate, and timely.
• Meets with leadership of Care Management and Health Information Management and reviews wording of program updates with Clinical Leadership to ensure knowledge is current and consistent with new management approaches and programs.
• Creates and maintains database that tracks RFP activity. Analyzes success rate of answers by market region, group size, broker/consultant and industry. Work closely with leadership to accomplish the goals, objectives and strategic plan for the company, continually seeking opportunities to add value and differentiate our services.
• Creates and revises group presentations and coordinates presentation decks which integrate data from external vendors and internal reports to then deliver to sales. Ultimate responsibility for project content.
• Keeps management informed on all projects, providers standard and ad hoc reporting. Manage multiple large scale projects.
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work: •Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. •On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes! •On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations •Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member •Business casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation: •Competitive compensation plans •Employee bonus program •401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution •Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You: •Career development programs and classes •Mentoring and coaching to help you advance •Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
•Graduate of a registered nursing program approved by the Ohio State Nursing Board with additional education in Business Administration, Communications, English, Journalism, Literary Writing or Marketing. •4 years progressive experience in business writing in healthcare which includes experience in pharmacy or case management. Experience in proposal or RFP answering area is preferred. •Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse unrestricted licensure in Ohio. •Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Word and PowerPoint. •Demonstrated command of grammar, spelling and sentence structure. •Appropriately applied advanced knowledge of the Company's capabilities, policies, products and services. •Strong knowledge of internal departments and workflow or the ability to quickly establish relationships with internal departments.
Internal Number: 1800370
About Medical Mutual of Ohio
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 80 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing