Swedish is looking for an Inpatient Pharmacist \(1\.0 FTE, Evening shift\) at Swedish/Edmonds located in Edmonds, WA\.
We are seeking a detail focused, caring, and thoughtful individual in Pharmacy care, promoting the goals and upholding the ideals of Swedish/Edmonds in providing excellent care and experience for our diverse patient population\. This position is a member of a multi\-disciplinary team and is responsible for assuring safe, efficient, cost effective drug therapy for all patients\.
Schedule: Evening shift; one weekend per month\.
In this position you will:
- Provide clinical drug information to meet the needs of the customers, including physicians, nurses, patients and other healthcare professionals
- Participate in the training, orientation, and education of staff
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of pharmacy
- Current license to practice as a registered pharmacist in the State of Washington
- Ability to accurately check the compounding of IV admixtures, HA solutions and other parenteral drugs, manufactured items, unit\-dose medication and outpatient prescriptions
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- 2 years experience in an acute in\-patient hospital pharmacy highly preferred
About the Edmonds Campus\.
Swedish/Edmonds \(formerly Stevens Hospital\) has been providing sound and thoughtful care for patients in the greater Seattle area for more than 45 years\. We pride ourselves in employing only the most qualified and caring professionals\. We are not simply a hospital or a workplace\. We are a family\. We are a community\. Our mission is to improve the health and well\-being of the community through local, high\-quality and compassionate health care services\. On Sept\. 1, 2010, Stevens joined the Swedish family and became Swedish/Edmonds to create an innovative, regional health\-care delivery network that provides more local services, while giving residents greater access to the latest medical treatments and the comprehensive services of the Swedish system\.
The Swedish/Edmonds campus includes:
- 217 licensed beds
- 450 of the most qualified physicians and specialists on medical staff
- 1,400 staff including clinical and non\-clinical personnel
- Full scope of medical and surgical services, including Level IV Trauma emergency medicine, diagnostic, treatment and support services
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Pharmacists
Req ID: 152589