Nationally Pharmacy Technician I Cert-Reg with Inpatient dispensing Job skill required for the advanced knowledge in Institutional specific drug distribution systems.
JOB SPECIFIC ACTIVITIES:
1. Maintains consistency with Administrative and Departmental policies with appropriate behavior, dress, attitude, attendance, confidentiality, professionalism, and reliability.
2. Performs all clerical skills such as typing, taking messages, ADTs, crediting, charging, and filing.
3. Maintains all information for IV Solution preparation and dispensing. Labels all pre-packaged medications for in-house patients.
4. Participates in training of new associates on all technical and clerical skills.
5. Selects and fills all pre-packaged medications for in-house patients.
6. Monitors given amounts of drugs and assists in other inventory functions.
7. Verifies all written orders behind the pharmacist.
8. Responsible for daily cart exchange on the nursing units.
9. Delivers computer generated Stop Orders to the units.
10. Restocks medications in the crash carts for pharmacist verification and stocks and maintains drugs in Pyxis machines.